History 12th Class Bihar Board Examination 2021 Objective Questions in English 01
BSEB 12th History, Social Science 12th Grade Bihar Board Exam 2021 Objective Question, Social Science 12th Grade Bihar Board Exam 2021 Important Objective Question, BSEB 12th History, History 12th Grade Bihar Board Exam 2021 Objective Question, History 12th Grade Bihar Board Exam 2021 Important Objective Questions, 12th Grade Bihar Board Exam 2021 History Objective Question, 12th Grade Bihar Board Exam 2021 History Important Objective Questions, 12th Grade Bihar Board Exam 2021 on History Model 2021, Bihar Board Exam 2021, 12th Grade History Model Paper 2021, Bihar Board Exam 2021, 12th Grade History Modal Paper 2021 PDF, Bihar Board Exam 2021, 12th grade history modal paper 2020 pdf download, history 12th class Bihar board exam 2021 VVI objective questions, BSEB exam 2021 and Vi objective question, PSEB exam Class 2021 VVI objective history class.
1. Harappa civilization is a civilization of which period?
Answer: – Bronze Age
2. Who was the country of sailors in Sumer inscription?
Answer: – Mehula
3. Who is called Napoleon of India?
Answer: – Samudragupta
4. Samudra Gupta was the ruler of which dynasty?
Answer: – of Gupta dynasty
5. Where is the holiest site for Buddhists?
Answer: – In the stupa
6. When did the second round table conference take place?
Answer: – In 1931
7. When was Vijay Nagar established?
Answer: – In 1336
8. When did the Chori Chhora murder case happen?
Answer: – 5 February 1922
9. Who was the Governor General of India at the time of the Revolt of 1857?
Answer: – Lord Canning
10. In which state is Dandi located?
Answer: – Gujarat
11. Kabir Das ji was related to which caste?
Answer: – Julah
12. Where was Mahavira born?
Answer: – In Vaishali
13. Who was the founder of the empire of Vijayanagar?
Answer: – Harihar and Bukka
14. Who excavated Mohenjo-Daro?
Answer: – R. D. Banerjee
15. In which year was the Rowlett Act law passed?
16. From where is the evidence of game like chess obtained?
Answer: – Lothal
17. What was Asoka’s personal religion?
Answer: – Buddhism
18. Mohenjo-Daro is the word of which language?
Answer: – Sindhi language
19. Who was the first to discover Harappa culture?
Answer: – Dayaram Shahani
20. In Indus civilization where was the idol of the dancer found?
Answer: – from Mohenjo-Daro
In this post of social science only twenty objective questions are discussed further and twenty questions are discussed in another post. If you want to read it too, click here. History 12th class Bihar board exam 2021 Objective question.