Objective of Good Manners for Bihar 12th 50Marks English Prose
Bihar Board 12th 50Marks English Prose Section:-
Chapter Name: – Good Manners
Chapter Number: – Three
Writer: – J.C. Hill
Dear students of Bihar board of 12th class here you will get the objective of Good Manners is written by J.C.Hill. Please study this objectives carefully and a lots of marks in Bihar Board final Intermediate examination.
12th 50 Marks English objective questions for 2021 Bihar Board final intermediate examination.
1. The essay ‘Good Manners’ is written by –
Ans: – J.C.Hill
2. It takes two to speak the truth one to speak and another to hear? Who said this?
Ans: – Thoreau
3. A young man who was strong and healthy used to ignore –
Ans: – Old and weak people
4. Who felt himself on top of life?
Ans: – Two young man
5. One day the healthy young man got an attack of –
Ans: – Influenza
6. After recovering from illness, the young man could move –
Ans: – Slowly
7. How was the journey of the young man after his illness?
Ans: – Tiring
8. In a dangerous world, boys and girls ought to learn that they are –
Ans: – Fragile little things.
9. Talking money from those who have money and giving it to those who have none, means for some people –
Ans: – Socialism
10. What kind of creatures are we on the earth?
Ans: – Humble and small.
Thanks for coming on this objective questions and answers post which is for 2021 Bihar Board final intermediate examination of 12th 50Marks English.