Objective of Robin for Bihar 12th 50 Marks English Prose
Bihar Board 12th 50Marks English Prose Section:-
Chapter Name: – Robin
Chapter Number: – Sixth
Writer: – J. Corbett
Dear students of Bihar board of 12th class here you will get the objective of “Robin” is written by J. Corbett. Please study this objectives carefully and a lots of marks in Bihar Board final Intermediate examination.
12th 50Marks English “Robin” objective questions for 2021 Bihar Board final intermediate examination.
Robin chapter explanation, Robin Hindi
1. Which type of story is “Robin”?
Ans: – Adventurous
2. The story “Robin” is written by –
Ans: – Jim Carbett
3. When trained to hunt, Robin first of all hunted a –
Ans: – Peafowl
Robin question answer, on Robin by J. Corbett summary
4. The author of Robin was also a successful and very experienced –
Ans: – Hunter
5. The central character of this story is –
Ans: – Robin
6. A wounded animal could be –
Ans: – More dangerous
Robin prose summary in Hindi, Robin by J. Corbett summary and analysis
7. The seller of Robin told the author that it belonged to the race/breed of –
Ans: – Spaniel
8. Robin was earlier named by his seller as-
9. What was expected for Robin to track a leopard’s or tiger’s, from the hunter – author?
Ans: – Pugmarks
10. The author had purchased Robin for –
Ans: – Fifteen rupees
Thanks for coming on the ‘Robin ’ objective questions and answers post which is for 2021 Bihar Board final intermediate examination of 12th 50Marks English.