BSEB 10th Exam 2021 English Top 50 Objective Questions Part 01
बिहार बोर्ड पटना के दसवीं परीक्षा 2021 के सिलेबस के अनुसार अंग्रेजी विषय को दो सेक्शन में बांटा गया है एक सेक्शन A (जिसमे वस्तुनिस्ट उत्तरीय प्रश्न होता है और हरेक प्रश्न के लिए एक अंक निर्धारित होती है) और दूसरा सेक्शन B (जिसमे दीर्घ उत्तरीय प्रश्न होता है) कहलाता है। इस पोस्ट में आप सब बिहार बोर्ड पटना दसवीं कक्षा परीक्षा 2021 के इंग्लिश विषय के प्रथम मोडल पेपर के सेक्शन A के टॉप 50 वस्तुनिस्ट प्रश्नो को अध्ययन करेंगे।
According to the Bihar Board Patna’s Tenth Examination 2021, according to the syllabus, the English subject has been divided into two sections, a section A (in which the objective questions and one number is fixed for each question) and the second section B (in which long answer questions Is called). In this post, you will study the Top 50 objective questions of section A of the first model paper of the English subject of all Bihar board Patna Tenth Class Examination 2021.
SECTION A (Objective Type Questions)
नोट :- सभी प्रश्नो के उत्तर को बोल्ड किया गया है:-
Choose the most suitable option from the choices given: 50 x1=50
1. Who was cheating the corn-merchant?
A. Wife B. Nephew C. Son D. Daughter
2. Gillu is about true friendship between a human being and a/an………
A. Reptiles B. Animal C. Birds D. Water Animals
3. Who is best known for Pather Panchali?
(A). Poet Vidyapati (B) Dr. Trinath Mishra (C). Director Satyajit Ray (D). Poet Puran Singh
4. What were the two girls wearing?
(A) New Shoes (B) New socks C. New frocks (D) New Saree
5. Whom did Akoulya’s mother seize?
(A) Malasha (B) Akoulya (D) None of these (C) Ninu
6. What is happening in Indian music?
(A) Improvisational (B) Provisional (C) coherent (D) accorded
7. Who wrote Gillu?
(A) Vidyapati (B) Sumitranandan Pant (C) Mahadevi Verma (D) Premchand
8. What is the meaning of fifth?
(A) Manure (B) Garbage (C) Fertilizer (D) Bio-compost
9. What is the most remarkable feature of Indian culture?
(A) Underlying unity (B) Integrate (C) Division (D) All of these
10. When was the Acceptance Speech’ delivered?
(A) December 10, 1991 (B) December 1, 1990
(C) December 10, 1981 (D) December 9, 1991
11. Where did the elderly corn-merchant live?
(A) Dublin (B) A small Irish country town (C) England (D) A big Irish country town
12. Who is the author of ‘The Unity of Indian Culture’?
(A) Humayun Kabir (B) Mahadevi Verma (C) Sumitra Nandan Pant (D) None of these
13. Where was Aung San Suu Kyi born?
(A) Rangoon (B) Japan (C) Malyesia (D) Myanmar
14. Which animal messes up Mr. Greene’s yard?
(A) Dog (B) Cat (C) Rabbit (D) Elephant
15. Who is the first black woman to receive Nobel Prize?
(A) John Hutchinson (B) Satyajit Ray (C) Joni Morrison (D) John Lexau…
16. The old woman lived…
(A) Alone (B) With family (C) for (D) near
17. How does the koel feel?
(A) Rest (B) Restless (C) Enjoy (D) Surprise
18 Martha’s hands were…
(A) Slim (B) Clear (C) Clean grey (D) None of these
19. Whom was the porter challenging?
(A) Mountain (B) Sea (C) Tree (D) Stars
20. What does the man pray to give from the wish yielding tree of these?
(A) A pot of silver (B) A pot of copper (C) A pot of gold (D) A pot of bronze
21. Who called Madhav?
(A) Lord Krishna (B) Lord Shiva (C) Lord Vishnu (D) None of these
22. Only the ….. Keeps coming back again and again.
(A) Pain (B) relief (C) Sorrow (D) None of these
23. The pact wishes to live unseen and…
(A) Known (B) Unknown (C) acquaintance (D) familiar
24. Who has composed God Made the Country?
(A) Alexander Pope (B) William Cowper (C) William Wordsworth (D) None of these
25. How many general approaches are there to the treatment of allergic diseases?
(A) 3 (B) 5 (C) 4 (D) 2
26. What did Munni want to buy?
(A) Suit (B) Bangle (C) Saree (D) Blanket
27. For Mr. Gessler, boot making was a/an…
(A) Quality (B) Art (C) Graphics (D) None
28. Sun and Moon went downstairs to meet the…
(A) Wife (B) Son (C) Familiar (D) Guests
29. What is the line at which the earth’s surface and the sky appear to meet called?
(A) Fire (B) Sky (C) Horizon (D) Water
30. Whom did the banker decide to murder?
(A) The doctor (B) The Engineer (C) the Business (D) The Lawyer
Directions for questions
31-33 Change into passive voice
31. She bought a new frock.
(A) A new frock was bring by her
(B) New frock were bought by her.
(C) New frock was bring by him.
(D) A new frock was bought by her.
32. Were you helping them?
(A) Were they being helped by you?
(B) Where they being help by you?
(C) Where they being helping by you?
(D) Were their being helped by you?
33. He can solve the sum.
(A) The sum may solved by her.
(B) The sum may solved by him.
(C) The sum can be solved by her.
(D) The sum can be solved by him.
Directions for questions
34-36: Change into indirect speech.
34. The teacher said to the students, “open your books”
(A) The teacher asked the students to open their books.
(B) The teacher tell the students to open their books.
(C) The teacher advised the students to open their books.
(D) The teacher ordered the students to open their books.
35. He said, “I did it yesterday.”
(A) He said that he had done it the previous day.
(B) He said that he had done the next day.
(C) He said that he had done it the following day.
(D) He said that he have done it the previous day.
36. She said to me, “Can you help me?”
(A) She asked me if I could help her.
(B) She asked me if I can help her.
(C) She ask me if I can help her.
(D) She asked to me I could help her.
Directions for questions 37-39
Choose the suitable verb.
37. Twenty rupees………paid
(A) Were (B) Are (C) was (D) have
38. The police……….come.
(A) Has (B) are (D) have (C) is
39. He and I … well.
(A) Is (B) are (C) am D) was
Directions for questions 43-45:
Choose the correct spelling of the each given word:
43. (A) Fulfill (C) Foolfil (B) foolfill (D) Fulfil
44. (A) Address (C) Addres (B) Adress (D) Adress
45. (A) Secondary (C) Secondry (B) Secondery (D) Secondrry
Directions for questions 46-50:
Choose the most suitable English translation:
46 . राम के स्टेशन पहुंचने से पहले गाड़ी खुल चुकी थी।
( A ) The train five started before Ram teached
(A) The train have started before ram reached the station
(B) The train had started before Ram reached the station.
(C) The train has started before Ram reached the station.
(D) None of these.
47. वर्षा हो रही है ।
(A) It have been raining.
(B) It has been raining.
(A) It have been raining.
(C) It is raining.
48. क्या तुम अंग्रेजी बोलना जानते हो?
(A) Do you know how to speak English?
(B) Did you know how to speak English?
(C) Does you know how to speak English?
(D) Are you know how to speak English?
49. वह मीठा गाती है ।
(A) She sang sweetly.
(C) She has sang sweetly.
(D) She sings sweetly.
(B) She is singing sweet.
50. गलती करना मनुष्य का काम है ।
(A) To err is human.
(B) To forget is human.
(C) To err are human.
(D) To forget are human.